Friday, April 1, 2011

Welcome!

   Welcome to Carianne Campione's blog! I am a senior at Victor Senior High School and am enrolled in and have taken several art classes such as Functional, drawing and painting, ceramics, studio art, photography and sculpture. After finishing high school I plan on attending MCC for 2 years and then transferring possibly to Philadelphia or NYC for interior design.
   I have always been interested in art since i was little. I enjoy watching HDTV my favorite show is cake boss. I know how to sew and somewhat how to knit. I am also experienced in theater arts. I have been in several dramas for my church. I also enjoy camping. I am currently involved in the Outdoor Activities Club at school. We have taken 2 trips to the Adirondacks and going on our 3rd in may. In my spare time i enjoy making jewelry and scrap booking. Pretty much anything artsy i enjoy doing. I painted a mural over the past 2 years of my favorite artist Romero Britto.
   My goal for this blog is for people to view my projects and works of art and give me ideas and feedback. I also want it to be a place to express myself and my growth as a designer the rest of this year as well as into my college years.

No comments:

Post a Comment